Monday, July 11, 2016

Starbucks You are Here mugs collection

If we are friends on Facebook or Instagram you've seen some of my Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs. These are mugs that were and continue to be released by Starbucks in specific countries, states and cities. You can only get them from the cities/countries they are released in. So you either have to visit or be lucky like me and have friends all over who are willing to buy them and ship them to you.

There are I believe 67 North American designs,There are a few Canadian ones and  they've recently started releasing mugs in Europe and some middle eastern countries since my sister got me a Dubai mug.

I've only purchased a handful of these mugs most of them were sent or given to me by friends.

I don't have the desire to collect all the mugs I just want the ones I love and that I think are pretty. And honestly I don't even consider them collectibles since we use them on a daily basis. We have a few out that we use for a while then I put them back in boxes and get other ones out.

I'm keeping a few of them like Denver, Niagara Falls, Oklahoma... cause i want to try and try get them myself. I know we will visit Denver so that one is kinda in the bag but the others we need to make plans for some day. 















No comments:

Post a Comment