Sunday, July 5, 2015

Grand Junction Trip 2015

i'm ashamed to say that it took me 10 years to make the trip out to Grand Junction to get to know my husband's maternal side of the family. True i went there once before but i don't think that counts cause it was just for 1 day about 7 years ago??? and i didn't get to see everyone.

I'm glad we made the trip, the flight was without a glitch, the trip was without a glitch, no panic attacks  or insomnia or food poisoning and if you know my track record you would know that this is a big accomplishment.

We visited Steamboat, The Monument, spent a night at the cabin, had 2 birthday parties, went to Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, went ATVing with the family, slept in and hiked. we desperately needed the time off and it was a time well spent.

I tried to take as many photos as i could but sometimes you just have to put the camera down and enjoy the present moment.










































No comments:

Post a Comment