Monday, April 27, 2015

Sewing Up A Pretty Little Storm

my sewing machine is getting serviced right now so i have a little bit of time to update my blog and share more photos of what i have been up to.

The T-shirt quilt took a lot of work cause it was my first! it's for a very dear friend and i would do it again in a heart beat. i didn't have a plan when i started cutting and i kind of did it backwards but i think if i try my hand at this again i would definitely plan it out better from the start.


This beautiful navy and yellow floral dress was commissioned by my sister in law for one of her friend's beautiful baby girls. i bet she will rock this dress! i had so much fun making it, the colors are amazing in person. I didn't really edit this photo except for cropping it.





"Wild and Free" That's what the fabric line is called it's by Maureen Cracknell for Art Gallery Fabrics. I love the feel of the fabrics, the feel a little bit like Liberty of London, not as thin but very soft to the touch. The colors and the designs are so dreamy i wish i had my own kid i would have made her 20 million dresses probably. Some Day!!!!




I've been making these dresses and selling them for our IVF fundraiser.

If you like the dresses please feel free to contact me i may be able to make your child one. i can work with you on the fabrics and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment