Saturday, April 11, 2015

Love Patchwork and Quilting Magazine Gift

I have been a follower of Love Patchwork and Quilting Magazine for a little while now and i have to say their Facebook page is always inspiring me to look up new projects online. They post updates about new fabric releases, free tutorials, and all other aspects of this wonderfully addicting bankrupting hobby that would interest a novice sewing enthusiast like myself. Recently they posted a simple question on their Facebook page, wanna win a 1Kg fabric scraps? and by the way the only acceptable answer to that is "heck yeah"! i put my name in the hat, you can't win if you don't try right? and win i did! i couldn't believe it when i received an email from Alice (deputy editor) asking me for my mailing address since i'm in the US and they're in the UK but hey they shipped me a package full of wonderful scraps. If it wasn't too weird i would take a picture of myself hugging the fabrics and post it everywhere for people to see :)

I know y'all want me to keep it short and sweet so you can look at the photos of my stash so i will keep it brief but i just want to say they also included 2 hexie flowers made with "Liberty of London" Fabrics. I'm in love love love. How wonderful is that?  and it's not only about the fabric, one of the hexie flowers had fallen apart so i watched a tutorial and decided to finish it up myself; these hexies are addicting i'm definitely going to make more. Thank you Love Patchwork and Quilting Magazine for the scraps i will definitely put them to good use.






Liberty of London 

No comments:

Post a Comment