Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hope is our Greatest Treasure

It was one of those days when I was feeling not so happy and making the best of it while browsing through twitter, I came across Fran Meadows from www.secretinfertility.com and started reading through her journey; I always get more hopeful when I read stories of women who made it safely to the other side of this family building process. I also noticed she was having a giveaway from Missy Briscoe Designs's Hope and Fertility Collection. Missy designs and hand crafts amazing unique jewelry, her Hope and Fertility Collection is engraved with the slogan Hope is our Greatest Treasure! Hope is exactly what i was looking for; What a coincidence I thought to myself; I entered the giveaway. I wasn't holding my breath since I rarely win anything so you can imagine my surprise when Fran emailed me that I won a piece of Missy Briscoe Designs and Fran Meadows e-book "The Truth Behind The Secret Infertility" !!! I received my necklace today and it's a beautiful piece. The weight of the pendant is just right so is the length of the chain, you can tell it's a well made piece. The charm pendant is gorgeous and i immediately had to wear it. Even though this month was a bust on the baby making front i feel this was a little sign from above telling me to keep hopeful and that this journey is not at its end, not yet anyways. Maybe 2014 will be our year. 





2 comments:

  1. Thank you -some days I just feel like crying so bad but then I think to myself I don't want to feel like I've been defeated so I don't

    ReplyDelete