Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Favorite Hour of The Day - NaBloPoMo

My favorite hour of the day is the hour when i feel nobody is expecting me to do anything. My favorite hour of the day changes between the week day and the weekends. On work days my favorite hour is the hour that i get to eat lunch with my girlies and when it's time to go home cause i get to see my hubby. On the weekend all hours are my favorite hours of the day. My favorite hour of the day is sunrise and sunset. My favorite hour of the day is every hour i find myself full of hope and positivity. My favorite hour of the day is when i wake up in the middle of the night, snuggle with hubby and "day" dream about what our future may bring (that is on the days that i'm not poking him to turn on his side so i can sleep). Technically speaking i only have 24 favorite hours in a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment