Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello Fall

A few weeks ago i had no plans of decorating for Fall/Halloween, i even told the hubbs i don't want to do the candy giving thing, i wasn't feeling it. Then i decided to take part in the October NaBloPoMo and i had a change of heart; i got inspired reading some of the participating blogs. This weekend i spent a lot of time outdoors, i trimmed our hedge and tree, I planted some bulbs that should be blooming early spring and i put out some of the Halloween decorations. I'm tired, my muscles are sore but i feel it was a very productive weekend.












1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the door hanging! I finally finished all of our fall decorations the other day and it just feels so great! Break out the sweaters and boots! I'm ready to step on crunchy leaves!

    ReplyDelete