Friday, October 4, 2013

All Dressed Up - NaBloPoMo

Today's prompt is to talk about our favorite childhood Halloween costume; If you've read my previous post you'd know i did not really dress up for Halloween as a kid since we didn't celebrate Halloween. This Holiday is pretty new to me and i'm enjoying dressing up when i can. I find myself more obsessed with the costume shopping process than actually dressing up. I purchased a princess Leia costume that looked good on paper but i couldn't get myself to wear it, i will probably sell it on craigslist along with the gogo shoes that go with it. The bumble bee costume from last year is still in its original packaging i'm hoping to be able to wear it this year.


I used to and sometime still do fantasize about being pregnant during Halloween, i always can come up with a million cute or sexy costumes i'd like to wear... at this point i don't even care if there's a Holiday or not ever again if we can have a baby but i digress - here's to hoping this Halloween Day is a Happy one.


1 comment:

  1. I left my fun halloween dressing up back when I was in college- I just don't have the confidence to come up with something creative! Its time like these I wish I learned to sew!

    ReplyDelete