Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Message To Our Future Child

I don't want this post to be a cliche or mushy but i started doing some meditation to help me phase out negative thoughts to try to stay in the positive and i felt the need to put a couple of thoughts out there maybe writing them will help me believe them. I want our future child (be it through adoption or conception) to know that we are ready and prepared to have a child in our family, as ready as any parents can be. I want him/her to know that they are welcome any time they feel they are ready to join our family. I also want him/her to know that if they decide they like it better where they are they will be missed dearly and we will never stop wanting them but that's OK too. We will love them no matter what.

J & C

No comments:

Post a Comment