Sunday, July 15, 2012

In-N-Out Burger - Worth the hype?

It's been a few months now that several In-N-Out Burger locations are popping out around the Metroplex. We tried eating at the one in Dallas when they first opened and frankly it was a very disappointing experience. Both the fries and the burger lacked in everything. I told myself  this was not for me. Driving home this afternoon i notice a new location just a few miles from our house i told JJ i want to give it another try, maybe the first time they were too busy or i was too hungry or i had my expectations too high... here we are at the drive thru picking up our order of a double double, a regular hamburger, 2 fries and 2 sweet teas.

From everything i read their food is always fresh, they never get your order wrong, service is always exceptional and their fries are to die for.


Service was prompt, they got our order right and the food was hot and the marketing hype stops there, well at least for me. My first impression is the hamburger patty is too thin. Taste wise it was better than the first time we tried it but still it doesn't live up to the hype. The fries are not bad however they're nothing to write home about. Actually i loooooooooooooove the French fries my mom makes a thousand times better than these fries. I know a lot of people say it's a Cali thing and if you're not from there you just don't get it so i'm going to try to be politically correct to avoid offending people but it seems to me Cali people don't have very sophisticated taste buds... just sayin...





No comments:

Post a Comment