Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board

This month i had a really positive vibe that something might happen, all my temperatures were perfect on the dot, everything was working like clockwork so of course i let myself dream, plan and fantasize only to be disappointed cause mother nature had other plans, "Let's burst Carole's little bubble, again!". What a crock!!!! I really don't know why i let myself get carried away. I want to blame someone but honestly who am i going to blame? It's no one's fault, it is what is and we just have to deal with it. I'm so blessed that i have a supportive husband, family and friends. They are the little voices in my head that keep telling me don't give up, it'll eventually work out. But for today i will allow myself to be sad just because i can.

Bugger off mother nature, I'm giving you the silent treatment!






No comments:

Post a Comment