Friday, March 16, 2012

The Infertility Cure

i've been reading this book, The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis, Ph.D. and i gotta say i feel there's so many things wrong with me i should just be recycled :) i don't even know where to start to get everything fixed. Some days i find myself overwhelmed with information. Between what i read online, in books, and discuss with friends traveling a somewhat parallel path some days i truly wish i was blissfully ignorant. But one thing i'm not, i'm not a quitter. I'm a positive person and i just want to be happy, baby or not. I'm definitely not ready to give up on this journey so i will keep taking my 20 vitamins a day and exercising until i start acupuncture then we will reassess.

 i will end this with a quote from one of my favorite movies "Never Give Up, Never Surrender".

2 comments:

  1. I love that you feel comfortable enough to be open & honest about your journey. My sister is currently going through infertility as well, and I know how emotional & heartbreaking it can be. Stay strong! God has a plan for everyone, and even though it might be hard to see why this is happening now, it will be clear someday! Keeping you in my prayers & wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. It's not easy, it took me a while to get to where i'm comfortable sharing this part of my life with my friends. I share the good stuff so why not everything else? :) i'm sorry to hear about your sister. If she needs someone to talk to, you can always ask her to add me on facebook, i don't mind.

    ReplyDelete