Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bon Appétit - Ginger Chicken - Dinner



My friend "P.D." shared this recipe with me and i have been wanting to make it for a couple of now. I finally got around to it tonight; it was delicious.

Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
3-4 cloves of garlic--finely chopped
2-3 scallions--finely chopped
1 1/2 inches finely grated Ginger
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/2 cup dark amber maple syrup

Cook chicken--about 3 minutes on each side--salt and pepper and olive oil--and set aside
 Add oil to skillet--add garlic, scallions, and Ginger
Stir for about 2 minutes
Add soy sauce and maple
Reduce to thicken
Return chicken to pan and glaze 

Et Voilà


1 comment:

  1. I am happy I seen this post. It just reminded me that I need to go get some more ginger powder. I love the taste of ginger and use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete